Last Updated on : 15 days ago
APK Package : com.microsoft.office.officehubrow
Size of APK : 92.3MB
Version : 16.0.12130.20272
Total Install : 36
Install Office Mobile from Google Play
What is Office Mobile?
Office Mobile is a free Productivity app developed by Microsoft Corporation for Android OS. The latest version of this app is 16.0.12130.20272 which is updated on 15 days ago. This app provides best Productivity service for Android users. Office Mobile - Early access is rated 8 out of 10 by our Android app editors. The com.microsoft.office.officehubrow APK download crossed 36 times in our website and increasing. Best alternative Productivity apps for Office Mobile - Early access are 9Apps, SEeHazar, Mi GetApps, Firefox Lockbox, Spark, CamScanner Official, etc.
How to install Office Mobile for Android?
Office Mobile - Early access app size is 92.3MB and the latest version is 16.0.12130.20272 (Updated).
You can download the app from Google Play Store or from Microsoft Corporation official website for free.
We are strictly not providing any mod/cracked/patched apk.
- Click on the Download APK (92.3MB) button down to description section.
- You will be redirected to our Secure Download Page.
- Click on the secure Download Office Mobile APK button on that page.
- Save the com.microsoft.office.officehubrow .APK file on your Android mobile/tablet.
- Turn on "Unknown sources" from Settings -> Privacy -> Unknown sources
- Open the com.microsoft.office.officehubrow APK app from your mobile (Download folder).
- It will prompt for Install Office Mobile, click Install.
This app works in USA, UK, Canada, India, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Nrtherlands, Malaysia, Philipines, Italy, Germany, Pakistan, Egypt, Bangladesh, Argentina, Myanmar, Turkey and Algeria etc Countries. If you are facing any issue with this app in your country install any VPN apps on your Android phone. We are providing all pro pure apk App which are safe from virus and malware to download on Android phone. You can Download for PC/Laptop(MAC/Windows) by using any Android Emulator Software free. Please provide the feedback and suggestion on our support section.
Introducing the new Office app, designed to be your go-to productivity app on a phone.
This new app combines the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps you know and rely on, with new capabilities that harness the unique strengths of mobile devices to create a simpler, yet more powerful Office experience for the phone.
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint combined in one app:
• Create, edit, and work together on documents with others in real-time.
• Store and access documents in the cloud or on your device.
• Easily access recent and frequently used Word, Excel, PowerPoint files stored in the cloud or on your device.
• Search for documents stored in the cloud, on your phone, or across your organization (if using a work account).
Uniquely mobile ways that make document creation easier:
• Snap a picture of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with the press of a button.
• Transform a picture of a table into an Excel spreadsheet so you can work with the data.
• Let PowerPoint help you design a presentation by simply selecting the pictures you want to use from your phone.
• Create automatically enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Office Lens features integrated into the app.
Quickly perform common mobile tasks with in-built Actions:
• Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
• Sign PDFs using your finger.
• Quickly jot down ideas and notes with Sticky Notes.
• Easily transfer files between your phone and computer or share instantly with nearby mobile devices.
• Scan QR codes to open links.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away – no need to sign in. However, simply logging in with a personal, work, or school Microsoft Account will enable you to access and save documents on OneDrive and SharePoint.
The Office app is in Public Preview and currently only available on phones.
� OS version: Last 4 major versions of Android running an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
� 1 GB RAM or above
Updates & fixes